Monday, December 15, 2008

3.75

That is my GPA for my first semester of college!! I made 3 'A's and 1 'B'. I thought I was going to get a 'C', but it looks like my professor counted some work that I had turned in which made my grade a 'B'. Wooohooo!!! It was alot harder then I thought it was going to be. Not so much the school work, but just managing my time, which I didn't do so well. I have alot to learn before next semester, if I even go. It is such a toss up. I so want to, but there are so many things that make it hard. Home life, school life, I have such a hard time finding a middle. It's either I focus on school, and get all my assignments in, or I take care of my home life and miss out on assignments. I'm really going to do some soul searching these next two weeks and figure out if I can manage it all and complete another semester. Here's to hoping!!!!

No comments: