Monday, June 01, 2009

Sprinkler Time

Summer is most defiantly here. It was time to pull out the sprinkler and let the kiddos play. They had so much fun!! It was great to see them all playing together and having a great time. Kaydence was a little hesitant at first, but once she got the hang of going over the sprinkler, there was no stopping her. They sure enjoyed themselves. I just couldn't resist posting the last picture of them crashing!!!



On Saturday, our first tomatoes from our garden ripened and turned red. There were 2 cherry tomatoes!! Lorie ate one and said they were good!! Yeah!! We were successful! On Sunday, the other 2 almost red tomatoes were ready. We have had 4 tomatoes so far and should have a bunch more very soon!!


I made this card for my sister's Mother-in-law. She sent me several different plants and flowers on Memorial Day and I wanted to tell her thanks. I learned to make this stair step card and used some of my new paper from Stampin' Up! Isn't it awesome paper. I can't believe that I have been a demo for over a year and had never bought their paper, it totally rocks!! (I also used it around my colored pencil holder)


1 comment:

Shelly M. said...

Looks like the kids had tons of fun. I want to see pictures of your garden in full bloom!

Love the card...very cute.