Monday, August 27, 2007

My Goals for Today

Well, today I plan on getting the house cleaned up from yesterday. We had some family over and had dinner. I cooked Taco Salad. It was yummy and that is probably how we are going to cook it from now on. For dessert, I made Apple Dumplings. I can't find them on Martha Stewart's website to show you. They were really good. They took some work, but everybody said that they enjoyed them. I was happy that everything turned out good. I plan on getting my son's room cleaned good enough for him to sleep in. I have a lot to do to get it to that point. I plan on trying to mop our huge living room floor, but I don't know about that one. My mop got left outside and it is pretty dirty. Well, I better get started on my chores. Wish me luck. Maybe if I get everything done that I want to, I can scrap something. My sister-in-law was telling me about this site, This is me Journal Blog, and it seems pretty cool. I think that I might start trying to work on some of those challenges, and get some more pages done for Kaydence's album.

No comments: