Thursday, September 13, 2007

Catching Up

I haven't written anything in a while. I hate that I can't keep up with this. I really want to, but I just slack. You would think with all of the time spent on my computer, I would have this down pat. Oh well, I'll just keep working on it. Tomorrow is Lorie's birthday. My parents are coming over so I've got to get everything ready because they plan on spending the night. I'm so excited about giving Lorie her birthday present. We've had it for a while and it is just killing me to give it to her because I know that she will love it!!!! Yesterday, Lorie and I went to College Station to visit Kort's girlfriend, Morgan. She is so sweet and was so excited to see us. We hung out for a few hours and then headed back home. Adam stayed with the kids. Lisa is going to have a baby, I can't remember her exact due date, but I know that it is sometime in March. I'm excited for her. She will make a good mom, once she gets past being so tired. Adam has his poloygraph test with Houston next Thursday. Constant Progress. I'm so excited for him and our family. Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

it is hard to keep up with the blog. but i still go throughout my day looking for the next blog. and 90% of the wonderful blogs that cross my path everyday never make it in print. they are just swimming around in my crazy head. :)

Muggle Mom said...

cute new layout! love it!