Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We have a little girl

I'm not a girly girl, I don't wear much makeup, I don't wear dresses except when I'm going to church, I never did dance, I played sports. I was so worried about having a girl. I knew I would love all of my children, but I thought that I would have an easier time with boys. I didn't know how wrong I would be. I know that she is only 3 months old, but I just can't believe it. She is so beautiful and just amazes me everyday. We have a little girl and I am so blessed. I am the mother of two wonderful children and I will always love them and be so thankful for them.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I know you dont think you are a girly girl, but you have your moments, even if you dont think so. I just knew you'd love having a baby girl. She is so beautiful, her and her mother! Love ya!