Saturday, September 15, 2007

1 Mile

Well, today I started something new. I want to run everyday excepts Sundays. I haven't been able to exercise much since Kaydence was born, but I plan on starting again....by running. I ran a mile today and I thought I was going to pass out. Adam runs almost everyday and I want to be like that. After I got done though, I felt so good. Like I was full of energy and ready to do anything. I'm heading over to Lorie's now to work on a susprise for Morgan. We want to be able to give it to her tomorrow evening. Lorie's birthday party went great, she was susprised!!! She got lots of great things for the kitchen and got to see a bunch of her friends she hadn't seen in a while.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Im so proud of you for starting to run, its motivational for me...I so need to start! And thank you so much for the party. It was amazing!