Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Great Day

Today was a great day. I started it off right by heading out to the gym and running a mile and a half. I've got that down. Next time I go, Thursday, I plan on running for 30 minutes and seeing how far I go. After that, I went and visited my cousin Nancy. The kids played together and had a blast. I then headed over to a lady I met on Kingwood Yard Sales to pick up a Jogging Stroller that I got for 15 bucks!!!
Then I headed over to the store to pick up some milk and a few other things that we needed. I came home and got my cards ready to mail. About that, on Saturday, I went to a Shoebox Swap. I learned to make this card,

sorry it is a little blurry. Then I went home and tried to copy the pattern with supplies that I had. It turned out good, but just not the same WOW factor as this one. All of the product in that card is Stampin Up product. Here is the card that I made:

I made four of them and mailed them out to my cousins. I got invited to start sharing stuff with them monthly so this was my first thing. I also sent them a photo of the kids!! I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby on Monday, and brought the original card. I did my best to match paper, and this is what I came up with on my second atempt.

Still not the same, but until I get a few different punches and some stamps, I'll just keep on trying. I thought that they both came out really cute. I made 3 of these and mailed two of them off to other people. I had to run out in the rain today to catch the mailwoman so she would take them. I felt so good after I cooled down after my run. I didn't realize how much better it made me feel. It gave me energy and a desire to get tons done. I'll let you know how that goes, I can hear my baby girl getting up.

No comments: