Thursday, October 25, 2007

Too Long

Sorry, that it has been a while since I posted. I've just been going through my routine. Pretty normal stuff. We bought some carpet for the kitchen. I've only had plywood in in since we moved in cause we have never put anything there. We bought some indoor/outdoor stuff for the floor and then Adam went to work on installing it. It is almost done, and is sooooooooooo much better then the plywood. I'm so excited cause it looks great and will be so much better. We are trying to plan a last minute Halloween party and tomorrow we are going shopping for some supplies!! It should be fun. Adam starts training on November 5. It should be about 11 weeks long and then he will be a probationary firefighter for a year. Kameron is too smart for his own good. Whenever he talks, you would think that he is older then he is. He is our little man. Kaydence is getting bigger everyday. She is a wonderful baby that takes catnaps throughout the day, but sleeps most of the night. It is nice. Well, she is stirring, and I've got to unload the dishwasher and catch up on my chores.

No comments: