Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Overwhelmingly Hard....

I wanted to go back to school, I promise, I really did. I just wasn't prepared for the change that it would bring to my life. I didn't understand how hard it was gonna be to be a full time student and a wife and mom. It's not so much that what I'm learning in school is hard, it is that I'm trying to learn to juggle school and my home responsibilities. Not as easy as I thought. But, we kind of seem to be adjusting more and better. I've learned a few things, I've been bored out of my mind. I've written 2 essays already, with another 2 due by Friday. I've been solving math problems the old fashioned way.....by hand!! I've been trying to keep the house cleaned, but haven't been doing too good with that. I'm actually gonna clean for about an hour in just a sec before I head to bed. I'm learning. I"m adjusting. It's been different, it's been exciting. I love walking around campus, even though I'm older then all of the freshly graduated high school kids. Things that they just think are so cool, I find completely stupid. I can tell how 6 years has changed me. I've grown up, matured. It is nice to see how far I've come. Hopefully, I was never as stupid as some of these people though LOL!!!!! Things should maybe slow down a little after this week and I can be better about posting. Hope everything is going great with everyone!!

3 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

hang in there girl! you can do it! :)

April said...

You are doing a great job and you will get the hang of it. :)

Heather said...

Trust me, even in the photo lab we were never as stupid as the kids these days! lol I am glad you are learning to juggle. It's like survival mode. You will get thru it. Somedays you will just take it one day at a time, but in the end it will be so worth it. I am so proud of you! Love you guys!