Sunday, August 31, 2008

Man....

This past week has been crazy busy. I mean crazy. We have been prepping our house for a bachelor party for Adam's friend. Total cleanup of the yard and house. It was so much work, but so worth it. The yard looks great, the house is nice and clean and the guys had a blast. It was a day full of music, bbq and paintball. 2000 to be exact. They guys started arriving around 11 a.m. and getting everything ready for a massive paintball game. Around 1 or so, 7 guys charged into the woods. At 3:45, I called them back in for some bbq. They came in and ate a ton of food. What would you expect with 7 grown men? After lunch, they played music and cleaned up to head out for a night on the town. They went to a few pubs, and went to Barneys to play some pool. I'm not sure how everything went, around 2:45, I got the call that they were heading home and I don't remember anything else. It was a great day for Adam, I know he had so much fun hanging out with the guys. We are going to have to plan more games and things for the men to do for some time away.
My first week of school went well. My math class is going to be pretty easy. It's going to basically be a review for me on the algebra that I took my freshman year. English was pretty boring this week because we just reviewed for a grammar test that we have on Wednesday. Pretty basic stuff. I have a paper to write, just a 2-page one about what impacted my life the most. I'm about halfway done and will finish later tonight.
I'm babysitting next week, all week, so I will probably be out of commission. Not that I've been doing a great job of blogging, but just so ya know. Until next time......

No comments: