Monday, August 25, 2008

Well...

We have been working hard to get things ready for a bachelor party this weekend and for some new bedroom furniture we got. I was so excited to be getting it. We decided to repaint the bedroom and so we picked out some paint, moved everything out of the bedroom and got started. We found new homes for just about everything in there except the headboard...(anybody want a king sized headboard? :) I painted the walls blue and the trim cream. This morning, with the help of Adam's brother, Kort, we moved the furniture into it's new home!!!! YEAH!!! I love it as much as you are allowed to love furniture, which is a ton! It is so dang nice. And it all matches!!!! That is awesome lol. We steamed cleaned the carpets and everything. This morning, the bedroom was wonderfully cleaned and ready to be changed. It feels so great!

Before:

After:


On another note, tomorrow I start school. College...me, a college student, wow. I am so nervous. I don't even know why. I've had my bag packed since Friday, I have a copy of my schedule sitting on the desk and I'm all ready. What is there to be nervous about, probably the change. I am starting something new, something that is going to change who I am and how my life will be. It won't be as easy to do the things that I need to do, I will have to have more time to myself, putting more responsibility with Adam. I will have to discipline myself to study and do my homework. Changes, that I am hopefully ready for. This will be such a fun experience once I get there and get going. I am going to be there early so I can find my classrooms and be ready. Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

Shelly M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly M. said...

Oop. Sorry. ^^^ That was me...

Love, love, love the new furniture. It's beautiful! I think the cream trim was a great choice with the blue.

Good luck tomorrow. You will do great!

April said...

I LOVE the room. So calm and relaxing. You will do GREAT at school. What an exciting experience for you! I know you can handle it all. Good luck!

Heather said...

OMG I didn't know you were getting a new bedroom set! It looks so good. I love the colors. It must be nice waking up to it. Good luck with school. You will do great. You just have to take it one day at a time and remember it doesn't last forever.

Muggle Mom said...

you amaze me with all you do! can i just have half a dose of your energy? pretty please?

the room looks great! good luck at school!

Kristen Eakes said...

I LOVE the Room, I think the lighter wood makes that room look much bigger. Where did you get the furniture? I Love the Blue Walls. Once we can paint our house, Our bedroom is going to be a peaceful color too... great Job. and Have fun in class!