Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hopson Family Reunion

So today was our family reunion on my mother's side of the family. It was family from my Great-Grandma's siblings. We had a big variety of family there, about 50 people came. It was nice. So pretty. I didn't realize how beautiful Lake Livingston actually is. The pavilion overlooked the lake and it was just beautiful. I can't wait to camp there...hint hint!!! We played games, swam, ate some seriously good food and walked along Lake Livingston. It was a great trip! I really enjoyed myself. We were running late and got there shortly before it was time to eat. Everybody had brought different items. Like a dinner meal and a dessert. I made a chicken casserole from the cook-book from my great-grandma. There was so much food. Everybody got to take some home if they wanted it. Then, the younger generation put on their swimsuits and headed over to the pool. I decided not to swim because Kaydence was with us and I knew that it would just be easier to not. We stayed inside and played games and visited with relatives. Kameron decided that he wanted to jump of the diving board. When he started walking along it, I totally thought he wouldn't do it. But, he did, just jumped right off and wanted to keep doing it!!! It was great seeing everyone and getting to spend some time together. Next years will be great!!! WoooHooo!!

No comments: