Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Procrastination

That is me, to a fault. Here is is 9p.m and I still don't have our bags packed for camping. I don't have the food gathered, I don't even have all our camping stuff gathered under the carport. I accomplished nothing today for this camping trip tomorrow. I left it all for tonight, when the kiddos went to sleep, why, I'm not too sure. But, as soon as this gets typed, I'm going to be moving fast and efficiently. Then, in the morning, we are heading out on a four day camping trip with some friends of ours. I am so excited. Kameron is too, we've been talking about it today and he keeps begging to go tonight. We are going to be fishing, hiking, floating down the Frio River, dancing, going on a hayride, and tent camping. It is going to be a blast, I can't wait. I will be sure to take tons of pictures and share them when we get back. Until Saturday...........

3 comments:

Shelly M. said...

I did the same thing today, Beka. I left it all until tonight and here I am at 11pm browsing through blogs...I need to get in gear!

April said...

That sounds like SO much fun!! Have a great and safe time.:) Can't wait to see pictures.

Muggle Mom said...

have a blast! and take lots of pictures! i love the frio. it's so cold and refreshing.