Thursday, July 31, 2008

Coming Up

We have a lot on the schedule for the next week. Lots to do. We are going to Splashtown tomorrow with some friends. Then, tomorrow night, I am meeting a group of fellow Twilight junkies to go to the release party of Breaking Dawn. OMG, I'm so excited. I've got to finish the books again before tomorrow so I am fully ready and pumped. We are going out to some late dinner and then heading over to the party so we can be there at midnight when the book is released. Saturday, I believe my parents are coming over to celebrate my dad's b-day and to spend some time together. Sunday I am going to church. I was supposed to go last Sunday, but I was sick. I don't know what is wrong with me. Monday is shopping day for our camping trip starting Wednesday. Adam has to get a tooth pulled Tuesday, so I am praying that he won't be too bad off and we will still be able to go. So, I am making the plans like nothing is going to go wrong and we can still go. On Wednesday morning, we are getting up bright and early and heading out to Garner State Park. It is supposed to be the best state park in Texas, so we will see. Going to be doing some hiking, fishing and floating down the river!!! Lots of fun, can't wait. Well, I gotta get off and get the rest of the laundry washed so we are ready for the trip. Until next time.......
P.S. Mugglemom, have you seen this?????? We can split it and keep it at your house for a month and then mine a month!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

i can't wait for tomorrow!!!! wendy said she might come. we just need to keep bugging her. :) that's a cool book! thanks for the link!

April said...

WOW you are busy!! I can't wait until I get my hands on Breaking Dawn!! Have fun this week.:)