Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is Kaydence's first birthday. She is now out of the months and into years. I can't believe that it has already been a year since we were blessed with her. We are having a birthday party on Saturday for her. It is going to be a water theme. We are having water balloons, a sprinkler, games and hot dogs and hopefully some watermelon. I wish strawberries were on sale again, I wanted to make a cake with them, but I'll see when I head to the store. Happy Birthday, my beautiful baby girl!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kaydence! Your little monkey legs will soon be running thru the house in no time! :)

April said...

Happty Birthday Kaydence!! I can't believe she is already a year old. Time really does fly.

Muggle Mom said...

i can't believe she's already 1!!!!! time sure flies! happy birthday little girl!

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday my sweet baby! I love you and hope you had a good birthday! Chocolate cake face! LOL