Thursday, June 26, 2008

Scrapbooks

I found a scrapbook that I really like. I have a few from Creative Memories, but they are so expensive to buy more. I am really liking this one. I am on the hunt for more of them. So far, I've searched Dogpile and Amazon, with no results. I can't believe that Amazon let me down. I shop there weekly and have never not been able to find something. It was awful to not be able to find them. I'm going to keep searching though. I actually bought it from Wal-Mart, but they only had boy colors, so I thought for sure I would be able to find girly colors online. I will keep up my hunt and let you know how it goes. I'm also going to post some pictures from our trip to Nanny's house. It was so much fun, and so dang relaxing!!! More to come............

1 comment:

Kristen Eakes said...

I always find that walamrt might not have something but a week or two later might change its stock, its possible the girlie colors could show up at that walmart or... Next time your in another area, stop at that local walmart, I am sure you will have luck elsewhere. :)