Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wii Fit

Well, we got our wii fit yesterday. We basically set it up and added all of us to the Fit Plaza. It weighs you, measures your BMI and tracks your progress. It wants you to set goals and talks to you each time you log in on making progress towards your goal. It seems pretty cool. It kinda sucked seeing my reality out there, on the TV. But, in a way, it inspired me to try to work harder at losing this weight and eating healthier. Adam and I have been doing so much better on healthier eating. Now, if I could just get in more exercising it would really help. Anyways, I'm going to be a hula hoop master!!! I can spin 5 hoops at a time and keep em going strong! I am loving our wii fit and recommend it to everybody that has a wii. I know a few of you guys do, and I actually think you have wii fit, but I know of some that don't have the wii fit, It's Awesome!!!! Hopefully it will help me stay accountable because it weighs me daily and tracks my BMI. We will see.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks Beka!!! When you gonna write some more? Slacker!