Friday, January 23, 2009

This is how we do it

Since my last post, I have made 12.5 scrapbook pages! Yes, when I set my mind to it, I can make pages! It has felt wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Now that I've been scrapbooking, I can't imagine going again so long without making a page. It was great. I even went crazy on Amazon and ordered me some albums cause I was tired of making pages and having no where for them. So now I have a shelf with my albums and completed pages in all of them. Of course they aren't all full, but hey, they are there waiting on me to get em filled! Just looking over seeing them gives me warm fuzzies and tempts me to forgo cleaning my room to scrapbook, but I will be good.....hopefully :)
Also, I went to Kroger tonight because they are having a super mega sale with some great items on sale. I got:
3 cans of Ro-tel
2 cans of Hormel chili with beans
3 glade air fresheners
1 40ct bag of pizza bites
1 bottle of mustard and
1 gallon of milk.
They paid me .69 because I had a small balance of prescription rewards from them. So for 11 items, I got some change back. I've had those rewards for months, I had totally forgotten about them until my SIL reminded me that I had em. So, I thought that was a good trip. I will be going back later this week for some more things, but I didn't have my coupons together for everything so I've gotta give it a few more days. Hopefully they will still have some stuff left.

No comments: