Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pirates and Roses

Yesterday we celebrated Kameron's 5th birthday. He wanted a pirate theme so we went with it. I made the invitations for the party using a Stampin' Up stamp set. They turned out so cute. I'll have to get a picture of someones since I didn't save one for Kameron. There were 12 pirates total, including Captain Kameron! It was a huge success. They went on a treasure hunt where they got a piece to their pirate outfit at every stop. I did the best I could getting a picture of all of them after they were dressed up. They played pin the flag on the treasure and busted open a pinata. We served hot dogs and had cupcakes.

Afterwards, some friends Adam went to high school with stayed and we cooked some chili and played rockband. It was a lot of fun to see the husbands playing rockband. We had a drummer, guitarist and singer jamming out in the living room. As we were getting the chili ready, the Fed-Ex man showed up with 2 dozen beautiful roses for me for Valentine's Day. Adam surprised me by having flowers delivered. It was so awesome. They smell so good. Thanks Adam!! I love you!!

1 comment:

April said...

I bet Kameron had a great time at his party. The treasure hunt sounds like a fun idea. Your roses are BEAUTIFUL!!