Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twilight

So, the books have been read, the big-screen has shown the movie, so what's left? That's right, it's time for the movie to be released on DVD. And just not any DVD, if you go here, Target, then you can get the 3 disk deluxe edition with an I-tunes download so you can take it with you on your I-pod. I am so excited about that lol. I am gonna love having it with me to watch when I've got a few minutes to kill. Woooohooooo!! The third disk has like 45 minutes of bonus material not seen before, so we will see if that is any good. I'm not going to pre-order mine, I'm going to be at Target bright and early Saturday morning to get my copy so I don't have to wait! Wish they were 24 hours! So who else is going to be getting their copy on Saturday??

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

No comments: