Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holidays

The Holidays are right around the corner, well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I didn't get many food assignments for tomorrow so I've just been getting the house cleaned for dinner. Everyone is coming over here and I'm so excited. I love having everyone over to spend time together. It is pouring here right now. The rain is bringing in the cold that is supposed to be here tonight. It is gonna drop like 30 degrees or something. I'm excited. Even though Adam is going to hate putting up decorations in the cold, I tried to tell him to do it last weekend lol. Friday morning, bright and early, I plan on being out shopping. My parents are gonna spend the night so that they can watch the kiddos and we can head out. That should be fun. Lorie is gonna come with me and I don't know if Adam wants to make the treak. On Saturday, we are going to my MIL's house to visit and do Thanksgiving all over again. I have so many things to be thankful for. After Thanksgiving, I'll post those because I want it to be a little thought out. Hope everyone has a great holiday. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Happy Thanksgiving girl!! Sounds like you are going to have a great holiday.