Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Work Out

Well, I went to the gym again today, (I went yesterday too), and I feel great. However that works. lol I ran a mile both days and biked for at least 2. Today I tried out a rowing machine. It was AWESOME!! It gave me such a workout. I thought that it wasn't going to do much, because when I started, it was easy. Boy was I wrong. It really worked my muscles and gave me a good workout. I'm going to be starting an aerobic class probably next week. I know that it will be great for me. I have a few personal goals that I'm working towards and I'll share them as I get to them. Adam has been training for three days now and seems to be doing great. I've helped him study and memorize stuff both nights and I'm sure that tonight will be a repeat of the same. I have been working on making him flash cards because they have so many things that they have to memorize. He will be great though. I'm so dang pround of him!!

No comments: