Thursday, November 29, 2007

OUCH!!!

Well, today I went to Sam's Club with my sister-in-law, Lorie. We were just getting started on walking around. We had stopped at the I-pods to check out the new mini size and discussing why we wouldn't buy something that we could lose so easily. As we get ready to move along, I step to the side and guess what..... A lady freakin runs over my foot with a dang-blasted electric carts. Let me talk about some hurtin going on. I was in pain. I put my head down, after she backed up back over it, and tried not to cry in the middle of Sam's, well, the side. Anyways, the lady didn't apologize or anything, she just drove off. My foot has a long gash on it and is steady turning blacker. I think by tomorrow, when I wake up, it will be mostly black. I wouldn't doubt it. If it actually gets like that, I'll take a picture. It hurts now though, man. It is bruised everywhere. I keep trying to cross my feet and I keep hitting it. It sucks. Hope everyone had a better day then me!!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

LOL..I couldn't believe she did that! She looked like she was irratated and she ran over you!Ahhh..PEOPLE?!?!

April said...

Hope your foot feels better soon girlie. I would have probably said something to her if I was hurt that bad. I once had a 7 yr. old ram the basket right into me and the mom just looked at me and rolled her eyes. People get crazy when they are shopping during the holidays.