Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blurb

Shelly posted in her blog about an awesome website. Blurb is a website that lets you create your own books. The totally cool thing about it is that it lets you upload your blog into a book. It carries everything over and creates the book for you. I went through and put smaller posts on the same page so I wouldn't have as many pages. It was so neat. It took some hours though to get everything right. I had to go through and edit multiple times and I'm sure I missed something. When I got ready to checkout, I searched for an online code and found this one: istockphoto2008. It is good until July 31, 2008. It takes 7 dollars off the shipping, and when the shipping is 13 bucks, it really helps. My book runs from October 2006 until my last post before this one. It was really neat and I'm glad I went ahead and did it instead of waiting so it wouldn't be as much with tons of more pages. If I wouldn't have edited, then it would have been like 72 pages. But, it was 44 by the time I was done. I think that there is a way to link a copy of it so people can view it. I will once I figure out how. Thanks Shelly, for letting me know about this!! I'm excited. Looks like this will be my Mother's Day present since I can't find the Wii Fit anywhere to pre-order :(

1 comment:

Shelly M. said...

I was so excited to find Blurb. I can't wait to do mine.