Friday, October 03, 2008

Fireproof

So, I was watching World News (which I never, ever do) and I saw a clip about a new movie that was released last weekend. It was made with 500,000 dollars and earned 6,500,000 the first weekend. It is a Christian film about saving a marriage. Or, at least that is what the previews show. Me and Adam are gonna try to see it this weekend, if we can get a babysitter. It looks great and we sure need more Christian movies showing along with all of the other trash that is out there. Here is the link for the website where you can view a preview and find out theatres in your area that are playing it.

Fireproof
I'll let you know how it is after this weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber and Tre are at the Theaters seeing that RIGHT NOW! I am hanging with T. If you ever need a sitter dont hesitate to call. love ya!

Emily

Lorie said...

Ok, now you didn't tell me you saw it but if you did I want to know if it was good! The trailer looked sooo good! I want to take Oscar!