Thursday, October 09, 2008

Square Dancing 101

So, my grandma called and invited Adam and I to her square dancing lessons that she was starting. Adam has been wanting to take dancing lessons, so we said, Why not? We went with her and signed up. It was so much freakin' fun. I didn't think that we would like it, but we sure did. It was great. And, now that we signed up, we are guaranteed a night out every week!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! It was a blast. After the lesson ended, all the professionals that were there danced, and they looked amazing. I can't wait to learn more so everything flows and makes sense. It's gonna be great!!! Also, they lined danced and I was comfortable with that. We used to do it all the time at church dances that we went to, so I was experienced. Adam, on the other hand, needs some more practice at line dancing. Can't wait for next week's lessons!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can you video recored adam.. PUH-LEASE! haha. love you!

April said...

That does sound like fun. For some reason bloglines isn't letting me know when you post a new blog post so I am catching up now. Glad you guys get a night out every week now.:)