Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Card

So, I decided this afternoon that I was tired of not scrapbooking. So, I decided to work on a Halloween card, even though my house looks like a tornado whipped through it. We just got back from out of town, and I haven't put everything away yet. So anyways, I found a cute fold and idea making a window type hole that I liked for a card and went to town. I had to work with the few Halloween papers that I had, but I think it turned out pretty dang cute. I'm going to make a Christmas one like it for my November Stampin' Up class. They are going to be so dang cute! I can't wait to get the rest of them finished so I can get them mailed out. It is a tri-fold card and I took a picture of each part unfolded.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!! I WANT TO MAKE ONE!

April said...

Super cute card. I never have much luck in making cards. I would love to make our Christmas cards but I don't see that happening this year.LOL.