Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kameron!!

Well, today my baby boy is four years old. I can't believe that time has passed so quickly. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. It is just crazy. This morning he woke up and was just so excited. He knew it was his birthday and he was lovin' it. He was smiling the whole time and just couldn't get enough! He got a shave set, (pretend of course) a game for his leapster and a book. I love to read and I want more then anything for my kids to be readers too. This book is cool though, it is a collection for four year olds. They have more of them for the different ages and I'm going to go back and get the rest so that they kids will have a set. Well, Happy Birthday Kam, I'll update in a few days with pictures from the party and of today.

1 comment:

April said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMERON!!! I cannot believe he is already 4. Time goes by way too quick when kiddos are involved. Hope he has a FANTASTIC
4th birthday!!:):):)