Thursday, February 07, 2008

IPod

I love my Ipod!!! I finally have enough songs to really love this thing. I've been getting so many songs from I-tunes and CDs that we have so I can get my playlist grooving. LOL I love it. I have such a variety of songs, even a few my brother in law likes..... We don't listen to the same music so it is cool to have some songs that he knows and likes!! I've had this thing for a year now and the list is finally good. I want to add more, but now I can listen to it and not feel like something is missing. The kids have been sick, uhhh, and then Adam got it. But, everyone is on the upside of it and I'm thankful for that. I cleaned today and spent a few hours outside with my sis, hanging out, talking about the future. It was a great day, it was so BEAUTIFUL!!! It has been a good week and I'm doing good.

No comments: