Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Organization # 2

So, I've been working on organizing more and I've been tackling my scrapbook room/office. I organzied all my desk drawers. I didn't even know that the bottom one would hold file folders. It is great. I now have 15 folders that have labels with stuff actually put away right. It is a great feeling. I sorted through all of my stickers, rubons, and cut-outs and seperated them into their own drawer like this:

Then I reorganized my shelves that my dad built for me. I got rid of the junk that I didn't want in here and organized the stuff I wanted to keep. I sorted out the containers that I've had and made them work again for me. Everything is in it's place and there is a place for darn near everything. It looks like this now:

Next to it, I have a spice rack that I bought for eyelets and brads. I love this thing. When it came in, hubby didn't even want me to put it in my scrap area, he said it should be in the kitchen. Well, it went there for a while, but now it rests in my scrap room. I love this thing. Check it out:

Today, my Sister in Law told me about some containers at the local dollar store. I didn't see hers that she bought, but I was heading that way so I stopped and picked me up one. I love it!! I went back and bought more. I'm going to sort my pictures into them. I'm going to make each box it's own category. One for Friends, Family, Extended Family, Kameron, Kaydence, Adam & Beka, Places we go and Misc. I love love love them. I can't wait to get started sorting pictures. Here is the shelves where they are going to sit:

3 comments:

April said...

You are on a roll. I think the organizing bug is highly contagious. LOL. It seems like everyone is getting a handle on organizing right now.:)

Muggle Mom said...

i am mucho impressed! wanna come to my house and organize it? :P

Unknown said...

okay i love those jar things with the eyelets and such.. i am going to copy that idea!