Monday, February 18, 2008

My Monday

I had a good day today. I went to lunch, without kiddos, with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in months, long time. I got to catch up with her and just talk. It was great. Then I headed over to Old Navy to return some flip-flops. Their new style of flip-flops are smaller then the old ones. I didn't think about them being different so I just grabbed the size I normally wear. Well, they didn't fit so I exchanged them. I was checking out everything and found this beautiful dress for Kaydence:

It is so pretty! I'm so excited for her to wear it. Then we went and picked up my niece from school and headed home. We decided to all cook together, us and Lorie and Oscar, for dinner tonight. It was yummy. Then we played a few rounds of bowling on the WII. I made Pro and after everybody left, I played a game with Kameron and beat my record, I got 215. It has been a good day and I look forward to the rest of the week. I'm getting together with some friends to scrap and I can't wait for that. Later.............

1 comment:

April said...

Sounds like a great day. I love the dress and Kamerons room looks fantastic!!! I have been going through a mission of organizing too. I am going to post about some of it tomorrow. :)