Thursday, January 17, 2008

I don't know.....

I probably sat at the desk for two minutes trying to come up with a title. LOL My life has been pretty awesome today. I bounced back today from something I thought was going to be impossible. My life feels normal, I'm not hurting now and I pray that I'm not hurting anyone else anymore. Things are back on track. Life is Good!!!
Can you believe that it has been 17 days since I've had Dr. Pepper? Crazy, I know, I know. I'm so dang proud of myself. It is like a weight has been lifted off of me. I still miss the taste, but I don't feel like I have to have one. But man, they taste sooooo good!! I can actually see that it is helping me. I have more energy, I feel like I can do more, even if I'm actually not doing more. It is a wonderful feeling!
Kaydence is so fighting me on sleeping through the night. She will wake up for no reason and I'll put her nuk back in and she falls back asleep. I think she is just used to getting up often so she has to break those habits. I will help her break those, and then we can both sleep better. She hates cereal! I've tried a few different kinds with not much success. She will eat baby food, but she can't stand cereal. This morning, I added some applesauce to it and she ate it. I tried that this evening, nope, she wanted none of that LOL.
This next week, I'm going to make myself scrap some. I always tell myself that I have other things that are more important so I never scrap. I haven't in months. I am going to try so hard to make a few pages. I'll post some once I get them done.
Adam starts his rotations on Monday. He will work Monday, then be off, then work Wednesday and then be off for 5 days. It is awesome. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. How are we going to deal with each other with that much time together, reguarly? Not just a vacation? I'm already planning that I'll get a day off somewhere in the middle to have some Beka time. Go watch a movie or hide out in Barnes and Noble reading. I like that idea best. I would love to just grab a comfy chair and read for several hours without being asked a million questions.
Night ya'll!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

When You get a chance, check out my blog. You've been tagged!