Sunday, January 13, 2008

Awesome Weekend

Man, I had a good weekend. I spent the day yesterday and today with my hubby. We had so much fun. We were everywhere and nowhere at the same time. We ended up in the Woodlands late last night so we stayed at my sister's house for the night. We got up this morning to head home and we decided we didn't want to head home just yet so we ended up getting home around 5 this evening. It was so much dang fun. Yesterday, we pick-nicked at a park and let the kiddos play. Today we found a different park and they played some more. Kaydence loves the swings and I'm amazed by Kameron's imagination. We found out so much about ourselves and our goals that we have. I think we got so much closer. I didn't stress about the past, and in fact, I feel so much better about the future. I can't wait to share some pictures and more stories. I'm getting ready to get Kaydence bathed and in bed. It has been a wonderfuly long weekend and I look forward to some home time the next few days. Can't wait to have lunch with Mugglemom, not sure where we are going yet, but we are going to be doing lunch. I plan on scrapping with some friends this week. Finally done with some other projects and ready to be scrapping!!! Til next time.......

1 comment:

Muggle Mom said...

i can't wait for lunch either! how about friday? you name the place!