Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's Me

Well, it's a whole different year and another chance to change everything you didn't like about last year, well kinda :-) This year, I didn't want to make goals or resolutions that I knew by February, I wouldn't still be doing. Instead, I have commited to a few things that I have to do for me. I'm happy to say that I've been doing them for almost a week now and they are pretty much habbit. I've been dejunking my house. Crap just has to go. It's great. I gave up Dr. Pepper, gasp, gasp, gasp...okay, I'm fine...really. I've been drinking Dr. Pepper forever and I know that it so isn't good for me. I haven't had any since the first. I have a few other things that I'm doing, but if I post them, then they won't mean as much.
On a different note, we got a Wii. In case you didn't know, it's like the best game system ever!! Okay, that is my opinion. I am having so much fun playing it. Boxing is such a workout. Even hubby loves it and I was worried about that. I didn't want him thinking that I just wanted a video game. We've been saving for it for a while now and it sure felt great to get. My mother-in-law gave us a gift card for Christmas so we knew that it would put us closer to our goal and this paycheck, we did it!!!!! Now, we've got to get an extra controler so I can box Adam. (I'm going to practice during the day so I can get him when he gets home) lol!
The kids are doing great! Kaydence can sit up unassisted now. She falls over every once in a while, but for the most part, she is sitting tall. She started having ceral and baby food and man, you should see some of her faces. Kameron is loving golf on the Wii. He thinks that is the coolest thing. He was so excited when he realized that we had one he could play at home. Adam starts his EMT training this week. He will go to school for like two weeks and then he starts a rotation at a firestation. We are excited about that because we have a few trips planned during our five days off periods. It's gonna be great. Well, I hope everyone had a great new year and a wonderful Christmas. I don't know when I'll post again, I'm not very good about it, but I'll try.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for updating this, I was getting bored! I love you! Call me soon, I miss you! I am proud of you for giving up Dr. Pepper, I know you love it!!

Muggle Mom said...

i need to dejunk too. i have WAY too much clutter! it drives me nutzo! and i feel your pain w/o DP. it's SO good, but not so good for you. you don't want to get a kidney stone like i had. not fun at all!