Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh Man!

It feels like I am finally making progress. The trash came today and took a bunch of junk and I filled up the trash cans again lol. This feels great. I've been working on my sister's baby shower invitations these past few days also and they are almost complete. I just need some more stamps and am waiting on a few address. It has been two more days without Dr. Pepper and I'm doing good. LOL!
One Tree Hill started again tonight. It hasn't been on in a long time and I was so excited that it was starting up again. I think it is going to be good, I was a little hesitant about it, but after the second hour, I think it will work!
I've been watching the Biggest Losers Couples and I sure wish I was there. I'm voting for the orange team since that is my favorite color! They have been the biggest losers both weeks, so we will see how they go the rest of the show.
I plan on getting in some boxing tomorrow and maybe a little bowling...on the Wii of course! I love that Wii. It's awesome. Some friends of ours have one too and we are gonna get together and play each other. I love bowling and this is so much fun. It gives me and hubby some together time that isn't watching a movie, we are up moving and I think it is awesome!!!!!
Well, it is super late, but I had to finish ironing all of hubbys work clothes and I made him a bunch of breakfast tacos to take to work the rest of the week. He is loving being with Houston. I'm so dang proud of him, its great! Have a great night!

No comments: