Friday, January 11, 2008

Stress and stress free shopping

I've been so stressed these past 24 hours. It seems like my life will be changed forever and I don't even know how it happened. I can't control others, I can't help people to see things differently and I can't force my opinion on other people. All I can do is be me. I can still love with everything I have and still be the same person that I was. If that doesn't work for some people, that is who I am, I can't change. I can only be me. Good, bad, whatever you use to describe me, that is who I am. "It's all apart of me, that's who I am" I have faults, I have things that I'm sure I should work on, but this is me. Take it or leave it. All I can do now, is pray. Pray for understanding of what happened, pray for guidance to move on and make the right decisions, and pray for everyone involved.

On a different note, I have been hitting up some sales racks like crazy. I bought pants today for Kaydence for .70. .70 for blue jean pants with flowers and different designs on them. I just couldn't walk away from that. They had this clearance bin with nothing over 2 bucks. Well, all of the little jeans her size were a buck. And, they had an additional 30 percent off of clearance. GREAT DEALS!!!!! I also went to Old Navy and shopped in their 75% off clearance. I love clearance. It rocks!!! I probably got like 25 things and didn't spend more then 20 bucks. It was so awesome. A friend of mine, you know who you are, was telling me about Target having a super sale in which they had an additional 75% off of their clearance toys. Tell me that is not a great deal. She showed me some of the stuff she got and good grief, it was awesome!!! When I told my mom about the sales, she told some of her friends and they headed over there right after school to shop for deals. Everybody got some stuff.

1 comment:

April said...

I hope everything gets better for you girl. If you need to talk call me or email me. Glad you got some great deals:) I LOVE the clearance racks!