Thursday, March 06, 2008

4x6 Album

I got this idea from Stacey Julian about scrapbooking pictures you receive from extended family. It is a totally wonderful idea and I fell in love with it. The past week, any time I've sat down to scrap, I've worked on a 4x6 layout for the extended family album. I LOVE IT. Here are the layouts so far that I have completed.

I so love her book. I'm very tempted to get my own copy. Amazon has them on sale right now and I get free shipping. I'm trying to be good though. I'm so getting this book, but I'm trying to wait on Amazon to get it so I don't have to pay shipping!! We will see though, we will see.

3 comments:

April said...

I tried to leave a comment twice yesterday but Blogger was acting up. I love doing those kind of albums. They can be really addicting. Yours looks great:)

Unknown said...

OKAY I LOVE THIS! It is such a great idea.

Shelly M. said...

I really thought this was such a good idea when you showed it to me last week. I will have to do something like that when I feel like I am a little more "caught up" on my other scrapping.