Monday, March 17, 2008

A Whole Week

I've been so busy this past week. We finished up the painting and then got everything moved back into the room. My parents came over and my dad helped build me some more shelves to put scrapbooking stuff on. Hubby bought a john boat and can't wait to go fishing with Kameron. Kameron is so dang excited!!! I signed up for Stampin' Up. I can't wait for my stuff to come in, speaking of which, I'm going to check its location when I'm done posting. I went to Ikea and bought a few things. I bought some huge clear glass jars that I put my rubber stamps in. They look cool. My sister in law saw an idea to decorate them in one of my Stampin' Up catalogs and hers turned out so cute. I've been trying to think of something to do on mine, but haven't come up with anything yet. Tomorrow, I'm volunteering at a book fair for a few hours. My sister still hasn't had her baby. She was due on March 14, but nothing yet. I know she is ready to have the baby. Well, I have a few things I've got to get done, but I'll post some pictures of the completed room this evening hopefully.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Make sure you post photos of the baby! i amso excited for lisa!!

Unknown said...

Make sure you post photos of the baby! i amso excited for lisa!!