Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've been Tagged

I'll take the tag April:

You're feeling: Lazy
To your left: Window
On your mind: Get up and go make Kameron’s bed
Last meal included: Santa Fe Chicken Bowls, Yummmm
The weather: Very warm and humid
Something you have a collection of: Nothing, now that I think about it
A smell that cheers you up: Roses
A smell that can ruin your mood: Burning popcorn because it takes so long to go away
How long since you last shaved: Last Night
The current state of your hair: Ponytail
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Printer
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: New releases
Something you're craving: Brownies
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: The list is hard to choose from, but I will vote for the person that is closest to a Republican, so John McCain.
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None, last year for my C-Section though
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: The bathroom
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Lawyer, a honest Lawyer
Something that freaks you out a little: Being at home by myself when hubby has to work overnight
Something you've eaten too much of lately: Cookie Dough
You have never: Been to New York

I tag: Emily, Kristen, Lorie, Nicole and Shelly

1 comment:

April said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I think that anyone with toddlers will pick the bathroom as their quiet place.LOL.