Monday, March 03, 2008

Songs and More

I love my I-Pod playlist. It is such a variety. I've actually had several people ask for my playlist. It's great. But, lately, my hubby has been wanting to get more songs and it got me thinking about songs from the 90's. Oh my gosh, I just spent the past hour gathering songs to add to my playlist. By the time I get done, my playlist is gonna jump to about 500 songs. But man oh man, it's gonna be great. I'm so excited.
In other news, I got to see my cousins from Mississippi this weekend. They came down for Adam's graduation, which was on Thursday. I got to pin his badge on and it was awesome!!! I went and visited my cousin yesterday, she just had a baby girl. She is so beautiful.
Kameron is getting smarter every day, I swear it LOL!! Yesterday we were outside, talking about something. Kameron and Chrissy were playing in this little tykes playhouse that I found at a garage sale for 15 bucks!! Chrissy was a little too tall for it, she would bump her head. Lorie and I were talking and Kameron said, "We can put bricks under it to make it taller." And then he walked over and grabbed some bricks and brought them over to the house. Once there were bricks under it, Chrissy fit wonderfully and they played like it was a drive-thru. It was so cute. I took some pictures that I'll post later.
Adam starts tomorrow at his new station. I'm so excited for him. We went by the station, but I didn't get any pictures. I'll go by there again this week and get some pictures. It is time for me to start his Firefighter Album and I have to have pictures of his first station! He is going to be working on a firetruck for three months and then will be working on an ambulance for a while. Then, once all his probationary time is up, he will rotate working on the ambulance and working on a firetruck.

No comments: