Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been super busy this past weekend. On Friday, we stood at the paint counter at Wal-Mart for over an hour to get some dang paint mixed. We had to get a manager and he gave us a $20 gift card for our trouble. We came home with our paint and I was ready to move. I have been wanting to paint the office for a while. It was 2 different colors and I hated it. Well, Adam hated it more because the yellow was such an awful color. (I'm really bad about picking out paint LOL) So, I started moving everything out. And let me tell you, it is a lot of stuff. I got it cleared and we started painting. At around 11, we finally went to bed because we ran out of paint. I got up at 6 the next morning and headed back to get more paint. There was no wait this time, it went smoothly. I got home and worked for a few hours before heading over to my sister's place. I was there for several hours getting her place all ready for the new baby. She got all of her furniture from her MIL and I helped get it together and it put where she wanted. I can't believe how close she is to having a baby. She is due on the 14th!!! What is that, like 4 freakin' days, OMG. Anyways, that was a successful day and on to Yesterday.
Man, it was a busy day too. We got up and I started finishing the edges and then I painted the shelves. I had to let them dry so I moved in other stuff and organized the desk and got rid of stuff. We didn't get much back in the room yesterday, but we still made progress.
Today, I worked on sorting stuff. I have 3 trash bags of stuff that I didn't need or want. I went through my pictures and only kept ones that I would actually scrap. I threw away pictures that I took like 5 in a row of and they are the same thing. It felt so dang good. I am so loving this organization stuff. I can't wait to head to Ikea with my SIL to pick up some glass jars to sort my stamps in. Well, I better finish getting all these pictures back in their boxes. Until Later.......

1 comment:

April said...

You were a busy girl. I love picking out paint colors. I don't know why but I do.LOL. I would not enjoy waiting an hour. At least you got a GC out of it. Would love to see pics of the new color:)