Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Revolution Money Exchange

Well, I was reading on the website that I spend most of my time on, Kingwood Underground. I came across a listing about a new paypal type website that was offering a promotion if you signed up. They lady posting about it was wanting people to sign up so they could buy her stuff she was selling. I wasn't interested in anything, so I didn't think much about it. Today, my SIL called and asked me about it. She was reading about it on a different site. I looked into it again and told her that if she sent me the link, I would sign up. So, it seems pretty cool. It is free to send money, unlike Paypal who charges you a fee everytime you do something. The cool thing about it was that it gave you 25 bucks to sign up. It is a promotion that they are running until the 15th of this month. Once you get the money, you can just transfer it to your checking account or I believe they will mail you a check. It seems pretty cool, an easy way to make 25 bucks. Check it out and tell me what you think.
Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

2 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

thanks for the reminder! i had forgotten that i had signed up for this! lol! great idea putting it on your blog! i think i will copy you! :P

April said...

Just wanted to answer your ?? about watching lost. Abc.com has all 4 seasons to watch. Have fun!!