Monday, April 28, 2008

Kameron's Mole

So, I was already in bed, and watching a T.V. show. Kameron and Adam were outside messing around. Kameron comes in and asks me for a container for something. He said he needed to put dirt in it. So I found an old Tupperware container and gave it to him. He went back outside for a while and came back in my room. Remember, I'm laying down almost asleep. He proceeds to open the container and lo and behold, a freaking MOLE!!! One of those animals that digs holes in the ground and eats worms. What the heck!!!!! I couldn't believe Adam sent him in the house with that thing to show me. It was a little one, but good grief. So, he really wants to keep it so I took a box I had and cut holes in it and he put it in there. He was really excited about it. Here he is with his mole:

3 comments:

Shelly M. said...

I had no idea we had moles in this area. I guess you learn something everyday. I would have freaked out if one of my kids brought that to me as I was dozing off!

April said...

How funny!! He is such a boy. I would have panicked and made him go right back outside.LOL.

Unknown said...

i want one.