Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back in the Game!!!

Well, the Grocery Game that is. Actually, I haven't signed back up yet, I just rocked this week without the list, so I can imagine how good it is. I got all of this:

for the amazing price of $16.58, That's right folks, for $16.58 I bought 10 French loaves, 15 cans of biscuits, 6 crescent rolls, 4 boxes of granola bars, 1 100 calorie pk, 6 cookie doughs, 6 cinnamon rolls, 2 Glade candles, 3 pizza doughs, and 7 Gatorade. The biscuits are little cans so we can cook one a morning and not have waste by having too many. It was so awesome!!! I love the Pillsbury website for ideas on cooking with their product. You can search by product type and it gives you a huge list of different ideas for cooking up meals. We have found so many favorites that way!!! Can't wait to make the southwest chicken bowls again with the french bread!! I have a few more things I have to pick up tomorrow, so I will let you know how successful that trip was. Sorry my picture is a little blurry, I didn't realize til I had put everything away and I wasn't unpacking it to take another picture.

5 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

great job! with the morning sickness, i haven't done much. i might be sending the hubby to the store tomorrow night though. lol!

April said...

Great trip!! I need to go back yet again. I still have a few coupons for the 10 items sale I think. Way to go!!

Unknown said...

HOW DO YOU DO THAT! TEACH ME PLEASE!

Kristen Eakes said...

yeah Seriously, when you get time let me know what you do - Or where you find this Magic list..

Love you

Lorie said...

Thats awesome. I totally have to start the grocery game again! With those savings its so worth it!